Are you struggling with the following:
– “I am a gay man and would like to tell my family about my identity, but I am very nervous about this.”
– “I have never felt comfortable with my biological gender.”
– “I am in an open relationship with two partners, but my primary partner is starting to experience strong feelings of jealousy.”
– “My partner and I would like to explore sex with other people, but we don’t know how to start this process.”
– “I really enjoy bondage play, but I don’t know how to bring this up to my partner.”
– “I am a heterosexual male who likes to dress in women’s clothing. It turns me on, but I’m scared to tell my girlfriend.”
– “I really like sucking on toes and feet, but my wife doesn’t know. I’m scared to introduce this to the relationship.”
CAN SEX THERAPY HELP?
We help clients Explore sexual orientation, gender diversity, transgender, and intersex identities
We help clients explore and navigate Polyamory – exploring open and non-monogamous intimate relationships, and negotiating boundaries and jealousy
We help clients explore and navigate Swinging – exploring recreational, non-monogamous sexual relationships
We help clients explore and navigate BDSM – exploring a consensual lifestyle of adult role-play between two or more individuals
We help clients explore and navigate Cross-dressing – exploring the relationship when one partner recreationally enjoys wearing clothing commonly associated with the opposite gender
We help clients explore and navigate Unconventional Turn-Ons (aka Fetishes) – exploring sexual arousal towards objects, situations, or body parts not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.